Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesdays with Our Team

Have you checked out the Canadian Scrapbooker's blog lately?  Every Tuesday, one of the design team members features a project, new product, etc.  And today, it's my turn! :)

One of my projects for the Fall 2012 issue was the Sealed with A Kiss article again.  I love creating for this section - I get to use great new products and create fun cards!  Perfect for ramping up my mojo...  especially since it's been so long since I've had a chance to be crafty!

Here's my card - for step-by-step instructions and close-up photos, check out Jackie's Tuesdays With Our Team post here:


Supplies:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; Bo Bunny and Glitz Designs patterned papers; Martha Stewart Crafts and Marvy Uchida punches; Heidi Swapp paper piercer; Tsukineko ink; Glue Dots; Bank Gothic and Aquarelle fonts.

You can view previous weeks' posts with my fellow teammates HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...