Friday, July 13, 2012

Flirty Fridays


Before we get to the goods, let me just say that I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted.  Truth be told, I've worked on three or four blog posts so I think I thought that I was posting more.

Silly me must have forgot that they are all scheduled posts (a few as far as September!) so I was surprised to see no news posts around here...  Moving on.

Fridays are a time to celebrate - the work week is over and the weekend is here!  And what better way to celebrate than with a little eye-candy...



This wallpaper made me laugh - love the caption.

Have you seen this movie yet?  What did you think?  I'm hoping to go see it next weekend with some friends - I can't imagine why Gary doesn't want to go...? :D

Happy Friday!  I'm scrapping tonight with my friend, Holly, so hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow - and don't forget to check back for the Inspiration Elevator July Challenge on the 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...