Sunday, September 09, 2012

Seven Sunday Blessings: Sept 9


Count Your Blessings necklace by Just Be Jewelry

This week, I am thankful:

1.  That the kids have gone back to school!! Oh, come on, admit it... you're happy too!  Nothing like the routine of work and school and practice and extra-curricular activities to make your life crazy again, right?  Now, wait a minute...

2.  For Sea Cadets.  Even though it's adding another thing to our schedule, Connor talked us into letting him join Sea Cadets.  They met for the first time this week, and already on Saturday, he had an event!  They went to see some ship that was docked in Windsor.  He was surprised that it's more social than brute training! LOL!  He's seems really into it, but many of the events coincide with swim practices and meets so he may have to make a decision between the two...

3.  For pork souvlaki from Costco.  Easily one of my favourite meals, with Basmati rice, tzatziki sauce and steamed veggies.  Yum.

4.  For FINALLY getting my studio done and photographed!!  Watch for a few tour posts this week...

5.  That I have discovered a new area of stamping and scrapping - colouring!  Of course, I'm not sure if my wallet is as grateful...

6.  That I had a hair appointment this week.  There's just something about getting your hair done that makes a girl feel good, right?

7.  For chocolate.  'Cuz some days, you just need it.

What are YOU thankful for this week?

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog (deadlines in brackets):
It's a Sketchy Challenge (Sept 30/12)
Leave Your Legacy (Nov 30/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...