Wednesday, October 24, 2012

November Sketch Sneak

Today, Connor and I had a friendly argument over Hallowe'en.

It seems that the days are getting away from me because I could have SWORN that Oct 31st was on Thursday next week...  You'd think I would know this, since my final inventory is scheduled that day.

(Yep.  On Hallowe'en.  I'm guessing it was scheduled by someone who doesn't have children of the trick-or-treating age.)

Well, it's a good thing he didn't take me up on my bet - he would have been right!  (But don't let him hear me say that....)

Anyhow, the end of the month also signals the last day to upload your layout based the October sketch into the CS It's a Sketchy Challenge gallery here!  And, if you comment on my October 1st post and add a link to your layout in the gallery, I will enter your name into a draw to win a copy of the Fall 2012 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.

The end of October also brings the 1st of November and I've got a great sketch for you!  (IMHO, anyways... :))  I've been working on my layout in bits and pieces over the last few nights and I love how it's come together! Here's a quick sneak peek...


Check back on November 1st for the reveal and sketch link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...