This week, I am thankful:
1. That Amanda was able to come for a visit, and bring Renee too! Everyone had a wonderful time and the eight days just flew by!
2. For ScrapFest. The shopping, the scrapping, the giggles... every year, I get to meet up with online and far away friends and we have a blast!
3. For crusty bread and dipping oil. The best recipe for this. Ever.
4. That through the generosity of people in SK, Amanda and C95FM was able to raise over $300,000 towards breast cancer research. WTG!!
5. For creative, imaginative kids. When they put down the electronics and apply themselves, that is! :)
6. For homemade pierogies. Seriously. Like the frozen pierogies aren't enough, now I have to be tempted by these babies in my freezer...
7. That Connor is enjoying his free time this year - he's doing more writing and reading, and the other day, I came home and he was practicing the bass... without being told!
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win (deadlines in brackets):
It's a Sketchy Challenge (Oct 31/12)
Leave Your Legacy (Nov 30/12)