This week, I am thankful...
1. For the brave men and women who fight to protect our beautiful country, our rights and our freedom. May God keep you safe and bring you home to your families soon. Happy Remembrance Day!
2. For my loving husband and kids who are supportive of my creative pursuits, whether it is fending for themselves for a whole weekend, or buying me exactly what'd want for Christmas... I am so blessed! Love you guys!! *muah*
3. For Zehrs and their Salted Caramel ice cream. Yummo.
4. For happy mail days and new product. I am so very thankful for my "job" - if you can call it that!
5. For 15C (60F) temps in November. Hallelujah! Can I get an AMEN!?!
6. For salon appointments and dark auburn hair!!
7. That Gary's first week back at work went as well as expected. Moving ahead full steam towards our goal of normalcy !
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Nov 30/12)
Leave Your Legacy (deadline: Nov 30/12)