This week, I am thankful...
1. For my generous editors at Canadian Scrapbooker - thank you so much for the goodies!! You spoil me!
2. That Connor was able to participate in the Remembrance Day ceremony/parade and is growing up learning how others sacrificed so that he may have the liberties he enjoys.
3. For my house cleaners. They are sweet and thoughtful and wonderful and funny and kind. And they clean my house. What more can a girl ask for?!
4. For the drunk tweeting my beautiful niece did to me on her birthday... she made me smile!
5. For Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series - and to Jackie for introducing me to her "vampire porn"... :D
6. For mother-daughter scrapbooking time this weekend - I will share our creations later in the month!
7. For parent-teacher interviews. I had my doubts that they would even happen, after Meet the Teacher night was cancelled. But it was nice to meet the teachers and hear them confirm what we already know - our kids are awesome!
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win: