Oops! A few days late...
This week, I am thankful:
1. That Gary's surgery went without a hitch and that there were no complications. Now to wait for the results! The doctor didn't even come out to talk to me after the procedure so I'm thinking, "No news is good news!"
2. For scrappy time. It's been a while (since Crop Fest) and it felt good to get creative.
3. That Connor has developed our quirky, offbeat sense of humour. I'm so enjoying him at this age. Aili still doesn't understand the nuances of joke-telling yet, often feeling the need to explain the punchline each time... :)
4. For fundraising bakesales that get me to spend time in the kitchen with Aili - snow crinkles, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies... yum!
5. For music. I love how a great song can totally change my mood!
6. For my Cameo!! I've used it for a couple of quick projects and I love how easy it is to use!
7. That we finally pulled out the Christmas decorations this weekend! Time to deck the halls!
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Nov 30/12)
Leave Your Legacy (deadline: Nov 30/12)