This week, I am thankful:
1. For re-connecting with old friends and planning a family weekend together after far too long!
2. For girlie trips to Chapters and Starbucks. And for finding lots of inspiration in my new purchase, PaperCrafts' 75 Creative Card Challenges!
3. For grapefruit. Forgot how yummy they are - and what a PITA they are to eat! :s
4. That Aili loves her new art and dance classes. Let's hope the fascination doesn't wear off too quickly...
5. For low mortgage rates, prompting an early renewal!
6. For the open communication we have with our newly-turned teenager... especially now that girls are involved!! (eek!)
7. For a roaring fireplace, some chai tea and a good book!
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Jan 31/13)
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/12)