This week, I am thankful:
1. For menu planning. And no more, "What am I going to make for dinner?"
2. To the television show, The Big Band Theory. For making me laugh for 30 minutes straight. Or at least with 3 minute commercial breaks.
3. For home baked bread. Or pizza, since we chose the bake setting instead of dough... But delicious, all the same!
4. For my house cleaner. So nice to come home to a clean house!
5. For creative time. Love to get painty/inky/glittery...
6. That my bloodwork and tests for my annual physical were all normal - now to get the extra lbs off!
7. For maple walnut ice cream. (which doesn't help #6, at all...)
And Happy Birthday to my Dad, today - he's 85!! (Although he's convinced he's only 84...)
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the other challenges on my blog for a chance to win: