This week, I am thankful:
1. That I got a chance to unpack from CropFest within the first week, rather than having it sit around my studio for a few weeks!
2. For long car rides home, heart-to-heart chats and a new deepening respect for a friend. For her strength. Her beauty. Her amazing talents. Her perseverance. I love you, ************!
3. For the great deals I picked up at Winners this week!
4. That although the weather was cooler than last week, it seems like Spring may be on her way here - finally!
5. For the upcoming long weekend... I'm thinking we need a mini road trip somewhere!!
6. For great customer service. It really makes me appreciate retailers when they stand by their product.
7. That we're another week closer to summer vacation!!! Now to figure out what to do with the kids this summer?
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the challenges running on my blog for a chance to win: