This week, I am thankful:
1. For my husband. He is much too wonderful of a father to celebrate for only one day.
2. For my dad. Seeing him this weekend and realizing how frail and thin he's become makes me realize that we need to make more of an effort to get out there to see him each week.
3. For the not-so-subtle reminder this week that we received this week about the importance of staying on track.
4. For creative time. I have discovered that I need to be in my studio more often, not only to relieve the stress of deadlines, but to replenish my soul.
5. For some awesome family time this weekend at the Leamington Fair. It brought back memories of my childhood and created new ones for our family. Well worth the steep price tag!
6. For my Cameo. It's been a while since I've used her and I am happily reminded of how much I. LOVE. HER!!
7. That Lola is back on the road just in time for summer, after needing new brakes and two new front tires. NOT so thankful for the $1,200 repair bill, though... :(
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the challenges on my blog for a chance to win: