This week, I am thankful:
1. That we are chugging along with our garage sale preparations! Lots of scrapbooking, electronic and computer stuff to be offered - if you're local, PM me on Facebook and I will send along the address!
2. That summer vacation for the kids is drawing near - no more lunches!! Yay! Well, until camp starts up...
3. For early mornings. I'm bound and determined to become a morning person - and have been going to bed and waking early all week... Let's hope we can continue this - I feel so much more productive!
4. For the good feelings that are coming along with purging through our stuff - where did we get this all!?! My heart feels lighter already.
5. That we have decided to go ahead and sink some money into the backyard and build an oasis that we can enjoy - not that we are becoming clutter-free, our weekends will be spent outdoors, rather than indoors, tidying!
6. That both of my kids have inherited my love of reading. Aili has begun the Clementine series and has completed the first three books this week!
7. For my family. I feel blessed to have developed a close relationship with my sisters, which results in a closeness in our families.
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the giveaways/challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
1,000th Blog Post giveaway (deadline: June 30/13)