This week, I am thankful:
1. For the ER doctor who, when Aili was about 5 years old and at the hospital for the umpteenth time for yet another asthma attack, insisted that we have a nebulizer at home to prevent another visit. We had to pull it out again for a moderate asthma attack this week, after a long reprieve!
2. That my cropping friends are all going to be able to join me in Elmira on Sept 21st for a fundraiser crop! If you are free that day and local to the area (or not, like me!), then come and join us!!
3. For Pinterest - and chocolate zucchini bread!
4. For Swiss Hazelnut Lattes and their ability to curb a sweet craving!
5. For a (relatively) free weekend, so I could catch up on our budgeting and paperwork.
6. For a (relatively) clean studio, so I can get right down to creating this week when the family is gone!
7. Did I mention chocolate zucchini bread!?!?!
What are you thankful for this week?