Sorry for the delay - tied up in the back to school rush!
This week, I am thankful:
1. That we live close to a border city and can get to Target (the US-version) for some awesome back-to-school deals!
2. That Connor has tried out for football and has already been noticed by the coach - WTG, C!
3. That school is starting back up tomorrow and we can get back into a routine. Early morning workouts for me - that's my goal!
4. For Tassimo and Caramel Macchiato discs... yum!
5. For my nephew, who completed some electrical work for us this weekend - you rock, Chris!
6. That Chris and Julia stayed for dinner on Sunday and helped us polish off the banana bread with cream cheese frosting.... or we would have eaten it all!
7. For my considerate nephew, Cory and his fiancée, Taunia. For sending a beautiful bouquet of thank-you flowers... totally unnecessary, but wholly appreciated!
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the other challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
Leave Your Legacy: Top Ten Lists (deadline: Nov 30, 2013