This week, I am thankful:
1. For long weekends.
2. That I'm able to take the first day of school off each year. To send them on their way and to welcome them home and ask how their day was. Now, if only I could do it all year round...
3. To my sweet hubby, who braved the rain and cool weather to take the kids to Rondeau camping for the weekend. Me? I don't camp. Period.
4. That, during their absence, I worked from home and managed to catch up on paperwork in preparations for our inventory this week.
5. For romantic comedies. And Gerard Butler. Or more specifically, his accent. *swoon*
6. For Michaels' coupons. Which bring their overinflated prices back down to a reasonable level so I can purchase some new Gelatos without the guilt!
7. That my family is back home, safe and sound - and the decibel level is back up to where I'm accustomed... =)
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the other challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
Leave Your Legacy: Top Ten Lists (deadline: Nov 30, 2013