Saturday, September 02, 2006

A few of my designs...

from the September '06 kit by Scraptivity.

Finally found something that clicked with these photos of Aili from the photo to mark her 1st birthday. Should I mention that she was almost 15 months old in this photo!?! Oops! I was a baaaa-aaad mommy... :)

Photo by Sears



Here's one with a photo that was taken when we had Aili & Connor's first photos together done. He looks so handsome in this photo!

I love this cowboy paper by Cosmo Cricket. Sor very cute!!

Background papers and title were spritzed with walnut ink for that aged look. Very cool technique this month!

Photo by Sears


I have another one done, but not scanned, and an idea for another! Guess I found some mojo along the way...

Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. You really did a beautiful job with the kit, Sue! Of course it helps that your kids are so photogenic! Great job - can't wait to get my kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh Sue, can you send some of that Mojo my way?!? You and your talent never cease to amaze me! These photos couldn't be more perfect for this paper! Gorgeous gorgeous layouts! I love the 5 hanging from the ribbon, he is soo so handsome!! And I love the one's of Aili with the flowers too!! so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layouts... love the new kit - can't wait until I get it :):) i agree - that five hanging is awesome! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LOs, Sue!! You are such a great designer - thank you for always inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I missed these in the gallery. They are fabulous!! I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...