Friday, December 22, 2006

Are you ready?

You know what I'm asking you, don't you? Are you absolutely, positively, unequivocably READY FOR CHRISTMAS?!?

That means gifts purchased, wrapped and under the tree! (Well, the ones that don't have to be hidden from little prying eyes, anyways!

I *think* I am... but I usually remember someone at about 4pm on Christmas Eve, despite the fourteen million lists that I've made...

Aili and I took some pasta & cupcakes to Connor's class today for their potluck lunch! She was grumpy and tired and quite diva-ish...

The children still loved her! It was so cute to see the mothering instinct come out in them, especially the girls. And it was so great to have them all say, "Hi, Connor's mom!" when we walked in! Nice to be able to put a face to a name, after meeting most of them at Connor's party. Despite the calamity of trying to organize all of them that day in activities, I loved meeting Connor's classmates! And seeing them all again today in their day-to-day activities...

Despite Miss Sour Puss and the constant "NO!" that I heard for an hour... :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I am ready too. Well I'm as ready as I'm going to be with 2 sick kids. I hope you have a very merry Christmas Sue!! Can't wait to see photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...