Friday, December 01, 2006

Bummer...

I was invited to join some of the McGill girls (and ex-McGilligans, too!) for a crop here in Belle River tomorrow night. I had so much fun with all of them at Angie & Dennis' wedding that I was really looking forward to going, especially since my December kit arrived yesterday!!

Sadly, I'm unable to join these fun girls! :( I have been working on my article for the Spring '07 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker all week (Deadline was today! I made it!!) But unfortunately, as it always seems to happen, everything is happening at once!

It's our quarter end at the store, so I am going into work tomorrow to make sure all my entries are done and in before the period is closed. I'm pretty caught up so it shouldn't be too hard. But I hate having to hike 30 minutes into the city just for work! I may have to do a little shopping to make up for that... ;)

On Sunday, we are hosting our Annual Christmas party for the Baby Exercise and Massage group of friends that I met when Connor was a baby. If you have been following my blog at all, you *met* them already back in August! ;) There are 9 families - that's 18 adults, 19 children and one Santa!! Amidst the flying wrapping paper and shrieks of the little ones (Aili included), who aren't quite sure who the scary guy (sorry, Kyle!) in the red suit is, I'll try to get some cute photos! We're all quite fortunate in that we all have such beautiful children!!

And NO! I don't think we're biased at all!! ;)

At any rate, we have a BUNCH of stuff to do before then so I will come home tomorrow after work, and finish decorating our tree (we ran out of lights!), clean the rest of the house, wrap some presents, set the tables and find everyone some clean, Christmas-y clothes! Oh, and in all that, I have to find time to finish Connor's birthday invitations and get a few December layouts done and sent to Wendy! Lucky for me, Gary's such a big help around that house that I'm sure that all he will leave for me is the decorating and wrapping! Oh, and the clothes... ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...