Saturday, January 06, 2007

That's it! We're moving to Arizona!!!

Or some other dry climate! I'm sooooo tired of fighting this asthma thing every time we catch a cold around here!

Aili's daycare called yesterday - she had a fever of 101.8. Gary picked her up early (I was at home, working on a few projects) and she seems fine. She was up and down all night, between the coughing and the mild fever. Just general discomfort all around.

Gary went to London today to meet his parents halfway to pick up Connor. While he was gone, her breathing became very shallow and quick, and she seems very warm. I called my sister, thinking that I may have to bring her into the hospital but her fever seem to break and her breathing calmed.

Gary put her down for a nap around 4pm and I laid down as well. We both got up at 6:30 and her fever was raging. She was grunting with each breath and we both knew that the time had come for a visit to the hospital.

Gary brought her in. I wanted to go, but the momma bear in me rears her ugly head in times like this and he's much calmer. And I was beginning to panic as well. Thankfully, by the time, she got to triage, her fever had broken.

Gary just updated me - they rushed her through triage and she's now just heading up for x-rays and a Ventolin treatment. Please keep her in your prayers tonight that she fights this quickly and returns home this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you all in my prayers Sue. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...