Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We enjoyed ourselves, visiting with family, eating ourselves silly and watching the kids' faces as they opened their presents!
I'm taking a wee break from my computer time over the holidays but wanted to share these beautiful pics I captured on Christmas Day of the kidlets - I'm so blessed to have such beautiful and loving children! They were a little dark and not entirely in focus (enough for my approval) but I love the expressions captured:



Aili's wearing her "beautiful dress" that we bought her for Christmas - she has asked to wear it every day since Christmas! :)

I will share more pictures of our Christmas fun (our Secret Santa exchange is ALWAYS fun!) and hopefully I will have pictures of our New Years' outing to Charles Clarke Square - if the weather cooperates!

Wishing everyone a blessed and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...