Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last Minute Rushing

photo borrowed from Buns In My Oven blog


I only just decided that I would make another batch of Baked Caramel Corn for Aili's SK teacher, to bring to the end-of-year summer picnic... tomorrow!  Nothing like waiting til the bitter end....

Ah, well... I like to think that I work better under pressure.  That's probably why I found scrapbooking so much easier when I was on a design team!

Anyhow, I am just waiting for my neighbour, Nancy, to come over with her hot air popper so we can chat over tea while it bakes.  I have laundry on, a few teacher cards to make and a picnic lunch to pack.  Oh, and I have to prepare "Save the Date" cards for Aili's classmates for her birthday party this summer!  I'd better get crackin'!

I'm also going to sneak a few peeks as my hubby hangs my second French door in my room.  Oh, I'm getting so excited to see it done!  I was surfing online for all kinds of storage containers for my Expedit shelving, trying to come up with some good colour combinations to go with the dark wood...  I noticed that GRAY is the new taupe colour!  May have to ponder the possibilities...

Off to finish my SuperMom duties!

1 comment:

  1. Amy (Lauren's mommy)June 25, 2010 5:50 pm

    Hey where's our Caramel Corn!!!???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...