Thursday, November 25, 2010

Uninspired.


I have a problem.

I have deadlines looming and no mojo.

Maybe it's the time of year.  With the holiday looming, Connor's birthday, a lot of traveling for me lately...

Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE my life.  I love what I do.  And it's certainly a pet peeve of mine when you ask someone how they are and all they can do is complain about how busy they are.

I catch myself doing it sometimes and I have to stop and remind myself that EVERYONE has busy lives.  I'm no exception.

So no complaints on my end.  I just need to prioritize and set up a schedule.  It's so easy to get sucked into non-productive activities when you don't have a plan.

Off to create a plan.

And then hopefully more creating will follow.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more, Sue. I think the "busy-ness" of our lives zaps our energy, which in turn zaps our creativity. At work it has helped to discuss things and get ideas from others. But I don't have to be artistically creative at work like you do. I'm hoping to catch the bug for my Friday night crop. Hope it comes back to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...