Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy...


First, let me thank you for your generosity in your last donation. It definitely made up for the fact that you forgot to visit me the FIRST night. Luckily, Connor explained that you are so busy that sometimes it takes a few nights for you to come around.

I know that you are probably searching all around my little tooth keepsake box for my second tooth. The truth of the matter is that I don't really know where it is! I woke up today, with it still hanging by a thread. Mom and Dad were still sleeping so Granddad made me a pancake and I went to watch a movie so that I wouldn't wake Gran up - she's not been feeling well after her last chemo treatment.

Well, I don't have to tell YOU how absorbed I get into my movies... and the next thing I know, it's gone!! I'm really sorry, Tooth Fairy. I know how much you like to collect shiny white baby teeth...

Does this mean you won't leave me any money?

Love, Aili

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...