Thursday, February 10, 2011

January LYL Winner!

Time to announce the winner for our January Leave Your Legacy challenges!

I was hoping that we'd have more participation for this month, but I'm going to be positive and forge ahead - maybe you were all busy this month!?

Enormous thanks to Christa and Sue for their submissions:

Christa (click here for larger image):


Sue (click here for larger image):


And rather than pick one winner, I'm going to send each of you beautiful ladies something for participating! Please send me your addresses via email or FB message and I'll pop your RAKs in the mail next week!

On a related note, tomorrow's Leave Your Legacy challenge will be posted a bit late this week - not off to a good start, am I? 

However, I'm neck deep in year ends for three separate businesses and spent all day today in front of my computer, instead of my scrap studio or even spending time on my new hobby!  Tomorrow is a PA Day for the kids and we're surprising them with a matinee tomorrow afternoon, after haircuts, clothes shopping and Costco!

I'm aiming to post a new challenge on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks Sue - you're very generous!
    I'll be in touch.
    Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...