Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Sorry, blog readers - my wonderful 2011 habit of blogging every day has fallen to the way side!  :( And although I will try to keep it up, I will apologize now if that doesn't happen. 'Cuz I sat down last night and make a list of tasks that I need to get done before mid-April, and I have one word for you. 

Next-to-impossible. 

(Don't worry - I can count... it counts as one word, because I hyphenated it, right?) 

However, I have set myself up on a schedule and while it means that I may have to PVR my favourite shows (except Glee... I did allow myself that one hour tonight!), I will get it done! 

I have to... because I don't think Revenue Canada is going to accept my excuse that I had to blog instead of doing my taxes. Do you? Because I could be tempted... 

But to show you that I AM in fact working hard, and not neglecting you fine people, I will give you a sneak peek of a layout that I finished on Saturday:

I would show you more, but I'm not sure if I can just yet... :)

I also have photos to share from Connor's birthday at the Spitfires game, a Leave Your Legacy challenge on Friday - as well as announcing the winner!  Did you link up your design yet for the Feb 11th and Feb 25th challenges?? Deadline is 11:59pm EST tomorrow!


And lucky me - I received more happy news - but that will have to wait until a bit later!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your deadlines! Glad I'm not in your shoes.
    And that sneak looks awesome! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sue! I'm very glad to meet you - it is very exciting thing - to meet a lot of new interesting people from all around the world!
    good luck to you! I understand you very much, but I didn't write the list - to much to write, will use my memory :-)))))
    you sneak looks vey interesting, will wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...