Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sketchy Saturday > May 21st

Today's Sketchy Saturday at WeScrap and I got to work with a great card sketch from fellow iTeam member, Victoria!

Still going strong on my Scrap More, Shop Less pledge and using up some old Autumn Leaves papers, I created this card:



Supplies:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; Autumn Leaves patterned paper; myStamp BOX stamps (No Place Like Home, Border Lines); Martha Stewart Crafts and Fiskars punches; Tsukineko inks; Ranger embossing powder; Marvy Uchida pen; ribbon from my stash.

I stamped and embossed the sentiment inside the card and then cut a slit in the card's crease.  Using my X-acto blade, I slipped the ribbon through and wrapped it right around the card, knotting it in the front:


The solid house was stamped in green ink and then using a brush marker, I inked up the outline stamp and stamped right over it.  Sprinkled it with embossing powder, used my heat gun and called it a day!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...