Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Vanity Fair!

Yesterday, I shared my mini album that I created with the WeScrap Vanity Fair kit.  

Today I have another project to share - this quick and easy layout:

Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Fancy Pants cardstock stickers, Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas and letter stickers; myStamp BOX stamps (Border Lines); Ranger Distress Ink; American Crafts Memory Marker.

Super simple layout for me!  And I'm still not sure that I'm entirely comfortable with it - I want to go back and pile on the layers of embellishments!  But it was quick and it's two more photos that are scrapbooked so I'm liking that part of this "return-to-my-roots" simple style for now!

Thanks for looking - be sure to check out this kit and prior kits here in the Etsy store and take advantage of their summer sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...