Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WeScrap July Kit > Vanity Fair

Yesterday, the iTeam from WeScrap revealed their designs with the Vanity Fair kit.  Here are my designs - I created a mini album and a layout, with a few more in the planning stages!

I created the mini album using this tutorial as a guideline.

Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics cardstock; Crate Paper, Fancy Pants and Basic Grey patterned papers; Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas and letter stickers; Fancy Pants cardstock stickers; myStamp BOX stamps (Seal It!); Martha Stewart Crafts punch; Maya Road kraft journaling tag; Glue Dots; KaiserCraft rhinestones; Studio Calico wood veneer hearts; Dymo labeller; May Arts velvet ribbon; chipboard (for covers).


I wanted to make a 4" album, rather than a 3", so I experimented a bit.  The folds didn't work out exactly right, but hey, live and learn, right?  I ended up with only three workable pages so I just adhered the excess together and left it at that.

Keepin' it real, people.  Keepin' it real...

Here are the three pages I did end up with:







I'll share my layout tomorrow!

This was such a pretty kit!!  Lots of yummy papers from a mix of manufacturers, which I always like, and some great coordinating embellishments - you can see a list of its' contents here on Etsy.  It's only $19.99 and don't forget about our summer sale - purchase this or any other kit (listed at $17.99 or $19.99) and you will receive a free Limited Edition kit, valued at $27.99!

Be sure to check out Sarah's and Jen's projects, too - they rocked this kit!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...