Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Week in the Life

Nope.  Not the Ali Edwards type.

A week in MY life at the moment consists of:
  • not being able to find the time to blog
  • taking few, if any, photos
  • wiping noses and doling out acetominaphen to BOTH kids
  • working late to play catch-up (still!) from holidays in July
  • laundry, laundry and more laundry
  • no scrapbooking - even though I have deadlines looming
  • sitting the kids down to discuss the gravity of my mother-in-law's battle with cancer
  • wiping tears and doling out hugs as needed because of it
  • dealing with insurance agents and OPP officers and collision centres after a hit-and-run driver in the parking lot of an EnRoute
  • eating healthy, but getting tired of salad every day for lunch!
  • planning cupcakes for Aili's birthday party on Saturday
  • pinning fabulous ideas on my Pinterest boards for various DIY projects, home ideas, organization tips, beauty tips, etc... 
I'm sure that things will settle down once the kids are back in school... right?

RIGHT??

Oh. My. Heck.  I hope so!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are dealing with so much at the moment Sue - sending you (((big hugs))) - share them out as needed.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL - it's difficult to deal with at any time but with children involved it's so much worse. My thoughts are with you all.
    Hugs xx
    p.s. thanks for the RPattz cartoon on Pinterest - you know me so well!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue... Big hugs to you, I've been a bit out of the loop lately not on the computer much, but my heart goes out to you and your family. You have been through so much of this in the past, and I can only pray that their is a light at the end of tunnel and things get better.

    Sending you lots of prayers and hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, you are going through a very hard time. I just want to give you a big hug and let you know that I care. So sorry about your MIL. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...