Monday, October 03, 2011

Card Crop Challenge #2

Yesterday, I posted my second challenge for the WeScrap card crop - create an odd-sized card.

Here's mine - it's 3.5"x 6.5":


Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics and Recollections cardstock; We R Memory Keepers patterned paper; Pink Petticoat digital stamps (Qwirky Qwerty); Artist's Loft coloured pencils; Martha Stewart Crafts and Fiskars border punches; Sakura pen.

I love this digital stamp from Pink Petticoat that I just bought!  It comes with an entire page of sentiments, like "you're just my type" and "good news".... so gosh darn cute!  I cut out the paper, as well as the rest of the sentiment, and adhered it with foam adhesive to add dimension.


I tilted the punched shape and hung it off the edge a bit, since it was an itty bitty skinny card.

And then, since the sentiment was kind of lost on the yellow, I used my pen and traced around the outside... and fudged it up. :(


Sure, I could have used PhotoShop to correct it.  Just keepin' it real, peeps.

There's still time to participate in our crop - the challenges are open until October 7th!  You can find the full rules {here} and the challenges are posted in the forum {here}.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...