This week, I am thankful:
buying getting Christmas presents that make you excited! :)
2) that I finished two layouts this week! And one is a double-pager, which are always a struggle for me...
3) for organization! I finally tackled the bins of paperwork that needed to be sorted and filed/shredded.
4) to Amanda for introducing us to YNAB. I love how simple it is to stay on budget and to meet your financial goals each year.
5) for brisk, fall weather. Great for sleeping.
6) for Cherry Delight dessert - so yummy!
7) for having made the decision to finally close down the online store. While I miss designing kits and stamps, and the wonderful online community we had, Gary will be happy to claim back his corner of the basement. ;)
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win (deadlines in brackets):
It's a Sketchy Challenge (Oct 31/12)
Leave Your Legacy (Nov 30/12)