This week, I am thankful:
1. For BBQ with friends - so great to have out with the Roberts on Saturday!
2. That we are slowly working through and decluttering our house! It feels so good to PURGE!
3. That I was able to continue with the early mornings for most of the days this week - a couple of late nights put a wrench in it, but we're back on track tomorrow again!
4. That I am almost done designing the invitations for my nephew and his fiancée - can't wait to see them in print!
5. For convertible days - though they have been few and far between this summer, with all the rain we've been having!
6. That my doctor scheduled an MRI - and it was done within a week! Now to get the results tomorrow....
7. For watermelon season - YAY!
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the giveaways/challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
1,000th Blog Post giveaway (deadline: