Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sept/Oct Scraptivity sketch

As part of the DT at Scraptivity, we are responsible for monthly sketches and interpretations of them. This is my interpretation of Mona's sketch, originally for September, but recently uploaded to the website.


To be honest, at first I was a bit intimidated by the sketch. My style has changed dramatically in the last few years (hopefully for the better!) and I've gotten away from using several photos on my pages - I work more in "moments" than I do in "events"!

But I love how this turned out - I love this photo of Connor, looking so proud in his uniform, and I love what has now become his "signature" bandanna! At six!! :D

Thanks, Mona, for the inspiration, and thank YOU for looking!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sue!! I love it! And finally a pic of you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!! I love it! I love your style! :) and the picture of you in the corner is awesome! Great job! I love your philosopy of working in moments rather than events... I have noticed I have begun to do that as well! Started anyhow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! You rocked this sketch!! Gee, I had better check the schedule - forgot about these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the warm feel of this page and the handwritten journalling, Sue! You rocked that sketch, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...