Saturday, June 12, 2010

RAK winner announced!



Sorry I'm late in posting the winners for the June RAK!

I'm on my laptop, at the pool, using a painfully slow internet connection and don't have the patience to post a screenshot of the http://www.randomizer.org/ results so you'll have to take my word on it...

The winning numbers were:

#4:
Kate said...



I use every inch of available wall space. Shelves, clips and cupboards! I also LOVE my labelled project boxes. Neatly piled all the way to the ceiling. I can find any current project! I am jealous of your french doors. xox


and

#8:
Sarah said...



I have a really small scrap space (actually a closet converted to a desk with shelves above it. One thing I did was buy some cute little buckets at the Dollarama. I have two on my desk - one for new embellishments I want to use and one for scraps and bits of stuff that I want to keep for making cards. Both are at my fingertips and right in front of me to remind me to use them. If I need some inspiration, I will dig through them.


Sarah MacKenzie


Congratulations, ladies!  Email me your mailing addresses and I'll pop your RAKs in the mail straightaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...