Sunday, August 08, 2010

Ooops!!

I just realized that I forgot to pick a winner for my RAK a few weeks ago!!

I ended up making only a few of those flowers - and then Aili ended up confiscating them to her "pretty" box, where she hoards little bits and baubles!

I did just create one to match a layout for an upcoming DT assignment though...


Fairly easy, even for a non-crocheter like me!  And so nice to be able to 1) use the stash of embroidery thread that I have from my cross-stitch phase and 2) coordinate flowers to papers I want to use!

Anyhow, onto our winner...

I found a new randomizer (thanks to CP4U), and our winner this week is...

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Lea
2.Beth
3.Chelle
4.Suzie J.
5.Liz
6.Bamm-ela
7.Connie
8.Laurie (Wally)
9.Allison M.
Timestamp: 2010-08-09 01:45:33 UTC
Congratulations, Lea!  Please email me your mailing address to justinfo (AT) justcre8 (DOT) com and I'll send your RAK out to you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...