Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whew!

There!  I think I'm caught up on blogging our news over the holidays!

The only thing left to share are Connor's swim videos and those are being edited slowly by my editor, a.k.a. hubby!  Here's a montage of Connor's races from the Sarnia meet:


December 6, 2009

This weekend is a free weekend, which is rare around here!  Gary is having poker night here so once the kidlets are in bed, I'm scrapping!! I haven't touched any of my scrapbooking stuff since early December and I'm having withdrawals!  Hopefully, I'll have something scrapping to share!

And check back because I'm going to be giving away another RAK for February - I missed January so maybe I'll give out two... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...