Friday, July 02, 2010

Ahhhh...

I had a few scrappy deadlines for projects this week and while it was difficult to work, with my supplies scattered all over (if you remember from my post, here), it certainly felt GOOD!  It was definitely what I needed to get my mojo flowing again...

Sadly, I can't share either of the layouts with you! :(  One is for my upcoming feature article in the Fall 2010 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker, and the other is for a guest designer position.

I will share a few sneak peeks, though, because my kindergarden teacher told me it was impolite to not share... :)

Here's a peek at my CS layout:
I am really happy with the way this one turned out!  The topic is a sensitive one for me so these happy colours made it easier to scrap.

And here's another layout for my Guest Designer position at Creative Scrappers.
I was honoured when Kristine invited me to participate and I loved the sketch by Nicole!  Watch for the reveal of Sketch 111 on Sunday!

Speaking of Creative Scrappers, I see that Kristine has just posted a call looking for guest designers for August and September - if you are interested, you can read more here.  They have some great sketches, and the inspiration is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Love the peeks so far! :) Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...